If you are applying for an EU residence document on the basis that you are studying in Denmark, you can submit the following:

  • Proof of final admission to a university-level private or public sector educational establishment in Denmark that is recognised or financed by the public sector. The documentation must have been issued by the Danish educational establishment. The documentation will in many cases be your admissions letter from the Danish educational establishment. 

Remember to read about how to submit the application for your EU residence document and what to submit in addition to the above documentation for your basis for residence on the application and documentation page.








Til toppen af siden
Senest opdateret 24. maj 2017
Kontakt os
Nyheder |Om Statsforvaltningen |Job
Blanketter |FAQ |Presse |English