Tables and forms

If you want to apply for an EU residence document (registration certificate or residence card), you must complete an application form for an EU residence document. The form cannot be submitted electronically, but must be printed out, completed and submitted in person to one of our local offices with the associated supporting documentation. Find out more about the process of submitting an application, documentation requirements etc. on the application and documentation page.

Open the application form for the EU residence document (OD1) (print out and complete)

Employer declaration – document for application for the EU residence document on the basis of paid employment (also forms part of the OD1 form) (print out and complete)

Special rules apply if you are applying for a residence document pursuant to EU rules as a family member of a Danish national. Information and application forms can be found here.






Til toppen af siden
Senest opdateret 7. aug 2018
Kontakt os
Nyheder |Om Statsforvaltningen |Job
Blanketter |FAQ |Presse |English